SureCrete’s HS 340 is a premium, high performance, single-component, 30% acrylic solids, low VOC (400 g/l), sealer designed for SureCrete overlays or other cement-based products. As with most acrylics it is vapor permeable and readily applies outside. However, HS 340 is specially formulated for extreme climates where a low VOC sealer is required.
- Cold Weather, Low VOC Broom Finish Overlays
- Low VOC Sprayed Texture Coatings in Freeze/Thaw Climates
- Cold Weather Eco-Friendly Stamped Overlay Floors
- Slop-Trowel Green Exterior Textures in Freeze/Thaw Climates
- Cold Weather Pool Decks in Low VOC States
- Eco-Friendly Exterior Patio Overlays in Freeze/Thaw Climates
- Green Project, Cold Weather Driveways and Sidewalks
unspecified use of nanotechnology
"Its nano-sealer technology deeply penetrates and reacts internally with cement, slowing moisture migration and efflorescence and intensifying bond capacity. Even in warmer climates HS 340’s slower evaporating solvents will not show a cotton candy effect before the applicator can finish a tight, smooth surface. A single coat application will provide a UV shield, enhance the beauty, and protect the surface of driveways, garage floors, patios, walkways, pool decks, and stucco."
SureCrete Design Products 15246 Citrus Country Drive Dade City, FL 33523 USA
available online (see product link)