SureCrete’s HS 360 is a premium, high performance, single-component, 30% acrylic solids, 600 g/L, sealer designed for SureCrete overlays or other cement-based products. As with most acrylics it is vapor permeable and readily applies outside. However, HS 360 is specially formulated for extreme climates.
- Cold Weather Broom Finish Overlays
- Sprayed Texture Coatings in Freeze/Thaw Climates
- Cold Weather Stamped Overlay Floors
- Slop-Trowel Exterior Textures in Freeze/Thaw Climates
- Cold Weather Pool Decks
- Exterior Patios in Freeze/Thaw Climates
- Cold Weather Driveways and Sidewalks
unspecified use of nanotechnology
"Its nano-sealer technology deeply penetrates and reacts internally with cement, slowing moisture migration and efflorescence and intensifying bond capacity. Even in warmer climates HS 360’s slower evaporating solvents will not give a cotton candy effect before the applicator can finish a tight, smooth surface. A single coat application will provide a UV shield, enhance the beauty, and protect the surface of driveways, garage floors, patios, walkways, pool decks, and stucco."
SureCrete Design Products 15246 Citrus Country Drive Dade City, FL 33523 USA
available online (see product link)