MasterEmaco S 5400CI is a single component, extra high-strength, high modulus, shrinkage compensated structural repair mortar. Formerly known as EMACO® Nanocrete R4.
- Columns, piers and cross beams of all bridges
- Cooling towers and chimneys and other industrial environments
- Water treatment and sewage facilities
- Tunnels, pipes, outfalls and all below ground construction especially in harsh ground conditions
- Marine Structures
1. "Nanoparticle use in cementageous and concrete materials does concentrate on TiO2 and silica fume. Both additives though, are used in small quantities or in a two-layer system and only when specifically required for performance reasons because of the costs involved. Examples of products on a basis of silica fume that are currently at the market are i.e. Chronolia™, Agilia™ and Ductal™ by Lafarge and EMACO® Nanocrete by BASF."
BASF has subsidiaries in more than eighty countries and supplies products to a large number of business partners in nearly every part of the world.
available online (see product link)
1. Broekhuizen. F, Broekhuizen. P (November 2009), Nano-products in the European Construction Industry, European Federation of Building and Woodworkers