SureCrete’s HS 260 is a premium, high performance, single-component, 20% acrylic solids, 600 g/l, sealer designed for concrete or any cement based product. As with most acrylics it is vapor permeable and readily applies outside. However, HS 260 is specially formulated for extreme climates.
- Cold Weather Fresh Poured Dirveways
- Cold Weather New Sidewalks and Walkways
- Cold Weather Property Management Stairwells
- Cold Weather Old Concrete Re-Sealing
- Freshly Poured Stamped Concrete in Freeze/Thaw Climates
- Tightly Troweled Garage Floors in Freeze/Thaw Climates
- New Residential and Commercial Pool Decks in Freeze/Thaw Climates
"Its nano-sealer technology deeply penetrates and reacts internally with cement, slowing moisture migration and efflorescence and intensifying bond capacity. Even in warmer climates HS 260’s slower evaporating solvents will not show a cotton candy effect before the applicator can finish a tight, smooth surface. A single coat application will provide a UV shield, enhance the beauty, and protect the surface of driveways, garage floors, patios, walkways, pool decks, and stucco."
SureCrete Design Products 15246 Citrus Country Drive Dade City, FL 33523 USA
available online (see product link)