A unique multifunctional anti-corrosion lubricant that protects metal surfaces against corrosion by building an invisible long lasting protective coating, lubricates all types of mechanisms, and helps to loosen the rusted mechanisms.
- Protects metals against moisture (vapor, humidity, water condensate, splashes, fog, rain, chlorinated and salt water).
- Displaces moisture. Helps to loosen rust (bolts, screws, etc.).
- Builds powerful elastic protective coating. Provides stable operation of equipment in winter.
- Protects against breakage of metal and steel mechanisms.
- Protects scratches and cracks on metal surfaces against corrosion.
- Protects bearings against humidity. Has high penetrating power.
- Eliminates soot, carbon deposit and dirt.
- Significantly increases service life of moving mechanisms and equipment.
- Stops corrosion at all stages. Protects moving parts from corrosion.
- Protects mechanisms against wear and tear. Eliminates squeaking.
Apparent use of Nanotechnology: unspecified nanoparticles
Reason for Inclusion:
"An invisible nanocoating guarantees to stop squeaking and protects from wear and tear for a minimum of 1 year. It is recommended to use the product for any movable mechanisms. The product significantly prolongs the life of metal parts, assemblies and equipment...nanoparticles penetrate into the structure of the applied surface, displace moisture, stop squeaking, prevent corrosion, and build a coating that reduces friction and wear. The product does not lose its properties at the temperature range from -40°F to +140°F. It is harmless on all materials and can penetrate into hard-to-reach spots." - Retrieved 11/5/19 from http://npformula.com/anticor.html
Company: NP Formula
Safety Data Sheet (SDS):
unable to locate SDS online