SureCrete’s HS 240 is a premium, high performance, single-component, 20% acrylic solids, low VOC (400 grams per liter), sealer designed for concrete or any cement based product. As with most acrylics it is vapor permeable and readily applies outside. However, HS 240 is specially formulated for extreme climates where a low VOC sealer is required.
- Low VOC Freeze/Thaw Driveways
- Lower Solvent Cold Weather Walkways and Sidewalks
- Property Management Stairwells
- Resealing over de-laminated and worn sealed concrete
- Freshly Poured Stamped Concrete in Freeze/Thaw Climates
- Tightly Troweled Garage Floors in Low VOC States
- New Residential and Commercial Pool Decks
"Its nano-sealer technology deeply penetrates and reacts internally with cement, slowing moisture migration and efflorescence and intensifying bond capacity. Even in warmer climates HS 240’s slower evaporating solvents will not apply a cotton candy effect before the applicator can finish a tight, smooth surface. A single coat application will provide a UV shield, enhance the beauty, and protect the surface of driveways, garage floors, patios, walkways, pool decks, and stucco."
available online (see product link)