SureCrete’s HS 260 is a premium, high performance, single-component, 20% acrylic solids, 600 g/l, sealer designed for concrete or any cement based product. As with most acrylics it is vapor permeable and readily applies outside. However, HS 260 is specially formulated for extreme climates.
- Cold Weather Fresh Poured Dirveways
- Cold Weather New Sidewalks and Walkways
- Cold Weather Property Management Stairwells
- Cold Weather Old Concrete Re-Sealing
- Freshly Poured Stamped Concrete in Freeze/Thaw Climates
- Tightly Troweled Garage Floors in Freeze/Thaw Climates
- New Residential and Commercial Pool Decks in Freeze/Thaw Climates
"Its nano-sealer technology deeply penetrates and reacts internally with cement, slowing moisture migration and efflorescence and intensifying bond capacity. Even in warmer climates HS 260’s slower evaporating solvents will not show a cotton candy effect before the applicator can finish a tight, smooth surface. A single coat application will provide a UV shield, enhance the beauty, and protect the surface of driveways, garage floors, patios, walkways, pool decks, and stucco."
available online (see product link)